Customer Success Manager £25-35k
We are on the look-out for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. Join us at the early stages of the Thyngs journey and help shape the future of the business.
Thyngs is the latest tech start-up in Norwich. Thyngs use the intelligence on people’s smart phones to deliver low cost interactions like NFC and beacons and deploy huge volumes of devices or ‘Thyngs’ around the globe. Our management and analytics platform helps to fine-tune the next generation of interactive marketing campaigns and drive a new level of user engagement.
Thyngs is looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager to manage key enterprise customer and partner relationships.
You are passionate about customer success and committed to getting them the answers, support and resources they need to achieve it, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction in every interaction. You will also be confident in supporting the sales and marketing teams in acquiring, developing and closing new business when required.
You’ll work closely with our customers, developers, and graphic designers to deliver the smooth running of our products and services, whether that involves the core platform or additional bespoke support. You will also define and implement effective training resources and methods for the Thyngs platform to support our customers.
Above all, you will be focused on creating and maintaining strong relationships and loyalty with enterprise customers, and committed to ensuring their get maximum value from their investment.
- Develop assigned accounts through proactive communication with end users and decision makers
- Measure success against customer expectations and drive the renewal process
- Implement strategies and processes to maximize customer lifetime value and satisfaction
- Undertake in-person customer visits; manage on-boarding, create success plans, regularly analyse account performance, run and structure workshops and training sessions and identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Liase between sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure customer needs are being met
- Travel to customer locations, conferences, internal meetings, etc.
- Maintain comprehensive account documentation and status in our CRM system
- Average Customer Lifetime Value – up-sales and cross-sales
- Customer Satisfaction/Recommendation (Net Promoter Score)
- Customer Profitability – self-sufficiency, efficiency of onboarding/training materials
- 360 degree feedback from sales, marketing, and product teams
- 3-5 years experience in a sales or account management role, preferably for a technology business. B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to provide great customer service and develop lasting trust-based relationships
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Creative thinker with excellent technical skills and the ability to acquire knowledge of new products quickly
- Some experience of web content creation and design is beneficial but not essential
- Discretion and confidentiality are crucial as we occasionally work with and receive potentially sensitive data
- A great team player, able to easily collaborate with others as well as able to use initiative and work independently when needed
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious software company in its early stages. If you are looking for a role with uncapped potential then please apply below with your CV.