Sales Manager – £32-£48k
An experienced and highly driven sales professional is required to help define and build out new sales channels for the Thyngs SaaS Platform. This is a rare opportunity to take a leading role in one of Norwich’s latest tech start-ups. Joining a newly established company you will have the opportunity to define the vision of the sales function for future and build a highly effective team to support the business ambition. The role requires a mix of strategic direction, lead generation and deal closing.
You will work closely with directors of the business to identify key sectors and generate opportunities.
You will propose and implement sales processes and techniques to generate leads, manage pipelines, close deals and generate maximum revenue.
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to help define the types of leads that should be generated and pre-qualified through marketing automation, for sales readiness.
You will be working with the CEO to identify and forge strategic partnerships with marketing agencies and suppliers of promotional materials.
An element of travel is required for as part of the role. We envisage this being around 2-3 days per week, with time spent predominantly in London.
- Opportunity identification and sales qualification of key prospects within each industry
- Closing deals and maintaining ongoing relationships with the most lucrative and strategic customers and partners
- Managing relationships with key partners and ensuring necessary support is in place for them to reach their full selling potential
- Planning, implementing and optimising all sales process
- Ownership of the company’s sales pipeline management
- Ensuring accurate recording of leads, opportunities, and deals within the company CRM
- Proposing new ways to monetise Thyngs products and services.
- Regular reporting to Directors
- Highly visible and reliable sales pipeline
- Revenue based KPIs
- Overall ROI of sales activity
- Successful implementation of scalable sales processes
- A strong business head and process-driven approach to sales
- Proven end-to-end business development experience
- Track record of strong software sales, preferably selling an AdTech/MarTech SaaS product to enterprise customers
- In-depth understanding of sales process and techniques
- Experience of manging external partner relationships and internal team members
- Wide knowledge of sales techniques
- Confident demonstrating and pitching software solutions to key decision makers at management level and above
- Expertise in generating outbound leads as well as following up inbound enquiries
- Experience scaling a sales function at a fast-growing, early stage start-up would be highly beneficial
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious software company during its inception. If you are looking for a role with uncapped potential then please apply below with your CV.